IT Services and Solutions
Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical IT systems has never been more important for government agencies.
Constellation West delivers software engineering, application development, cloud computing, and integration services our clients need – so they can focus on their core missions and reduce time spent on crisis management.
Put simply, our IT services and solutions experts help ensure your systems and networks are running for optimum mission success.
Our core competencies in IT Services and Solutions include:
Full Life-Cycle Systems and Application Development.
- Agile / Waterfall Methodologies: JAVA/J2EE; .NET; Oracle
- Project / Program Management (Strategic Plans and Policy Development, Program Reviews)
- MS Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SCCM, Dynamics
- Mobility Solutions: Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Network Management – Remedy and Tivoli
- GIS Software and Tools – ESRI toolsets (ArcGIS series, ArcIMS / ArcSDE), Military Analysis 3D Maps
- Utilization of the Model-View-Controller paradigm
- SaaS – Software as a Service
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
- Enterprise Architecture
Modeling and Simulation.
- Data modeling/graphical display of layered related information
- Simulation and client-side models
- Worldwide surface observations/forecasts from several models
- Watches, warnings, and tropical storm/lightning strike data, next-generation radar, etc.
- Definition and design of events for Cyber War Games
Network and Desktop Operations.
- NOC (Network Operations) UNIX, Windows, and Linux Platforms
- Level III Enterprise Service Desk Support/Desktop Management
- Configuration Management
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Database Development /Management.
- Oracle (PLSQL, SQLplus); mySQL; MS-SQL Server; DB2 Data Warehouse; Erwin, Data Modeling, Database Development and Management
IPv6 Design, Testing, Implementation
- Test framework, planning, procedures, events, and tools
- Ixia, Spirent, and Breaking Point