Benefits & Compensation
Constellation West is steadfast in making our employees a top priority and, in doing so, in diligently working to offer all our employees the best benefits package in our markets. Our organization believes that in order to be successful and to grow our business, we must foster positive working environments and encourage everyone to be their best.
Each year we evaluate our packages in order to provide the best wellness options for both current employees and new recruits.
We are currently offering the following benefits to all eligible employees and new hires:
- Competitive Compensation – Rewarding our employees with competitive salaries is the best way to retain them.
- Medical – All eligible employees may participate in our Wellness Medical Plans that cover primary, specialty, in/outpatient hospitalization, prescriptions and diagnostics/labs. We offer packages for individual, family and employee/children. With numerous plans and various deductibles to select from, we have you covered!
- Dental – All eligible employees have the option of an individual or family dental plan that covers preventive, basic, and major orthotic services.
- Vison – Eligible employees have the opportunity to elect our Vision coverage which saves on exams, glasses, contacts, and laser surgery. We offer in and out of network benefits accepted at thousands of private practice doctors and over 700 retail locations nationwide.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Constellation West offers a generous PTO program in which our employees accrue 15 days of paid time off along with 11 paid holidays per calendar year.
- Continuing Education (Tuition Reimbursement) – Stay current with new skills and technologies that will help you grow within in our company by taking advantage of our Continuing Education Assistance Program.
- Retirement/401(k) plan – It is never too early to start thinking about your future. We offer a very appealing array of Fidelity retirement plan options that not only provide tax benefits now but also provide an incentive to save money to meet your retirement goals!
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD), and Life Insurance for all eligible full-time employees.
- Wellness Add-Ons – Our program offers an assortment of other wellness options that include Health Savings Accounts (HSA); Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Life, Accidental Death, and Personal Loss & Disability Insurance; and Employee Assistance Plans (EAP). Additional voluntary benefits are also available through our MetLife provider.
- Other Benefits – We support all current and past active military servicemen and women. If employees are called into active military service or enlist in the uniformed services, they will be eligible to receive an unpaid military leave of absence; this includes those who attend Reserve and National Guard duty. Constellation West also offer LES Differential Pay for those serving our country.
- All eligible employees are permitted bereavement, jury duty, voting, and additional leave as required by their state in which they are employed.