Client/Server Software Solutions, Inc. (dba Constellation West)
President & CEO
- Capital Office: Vienna, VA
- Midwest Office: Bellevue, NE
- Constellation West was founded in 1997 by Lisa Wolford
- Enlisted woman marine business owner
- Entered federal IT contracting arena in 2001
- 100% dedicated to serving federal contracts as prime and sub
Mission & Advantage
Our passion is to make our nation more secure. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most pressing IT challenges. Our commitment is to get the job done right. Constellation West is an award-winning small business that has built a reputation for technological superiority by delivering proven performance-while achieving cost savings and efficiencies every step of the way. We have the infrastructure, talent, and enterprise systems experience to handle projects of any size.
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Intelligence Agencies
- U.S. Civilian Agencies
- Cybersecurity. Information assurance, cyber warfare, vulnerability assessment, business continuity planning, and more.
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS). Web mapping, simulation, dynamic data management, ESRI toolsets, open systems development, big data, and more.
- IT Engineering. Software engineering, application development, enterprise architecture/SOA, network operations, web operations, enterprise integration, and more.
- Emerging Technologies. Cloud computing, IPv6, mobile, virtualization, IaaS, big data, and more.
Credentials & Certifications
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- CMMI Maturity Level 3 Appraised
- DCAA Approved Accounting Systems
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Inc. 500|5000 Hire Power Award Winner
- 2011 SBA Veteran Services Champion of the Year
- 2010 Vetrepreneur of the Year (NaVOBA)
- 2009 Mentor Protégé Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- Full-time employees nationwide, including numerous veterans
- Privately held, financially sound